With a virtual office in Serbia, your business will benefit from the presence of a high-profile office at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office. If you want to set up a company in Serbia and to avoid paying rent or buying a building, a virtual office is an excellent choice. Detailed information about the procedure of obtaining a virtual office can be provided to you by our experts in company formation in Serbia.
Businessmen who decide to incorporate a company in Serbia can do this without a physical address using the services of a virtual office. The advantages of a virtual office in Serbia include the following:
• A professional business address – choosing a virtual office in the business center of Belgrade can be beneficial to your company;
• Serbia telephone and fax number – the Serbian Business Registers Agency requires a local phone number and an office address for any company registered in the country;
• Telephone answering and mailing address – a professional receptionist will answer on behalf of your company, both in Serbian and English. The virtual office address can be used for accepting, sending and forwarding mails and secure transfer of documents 24/7;
• Meeting rooms and office facilities – the business interests sometimes require a physical place for meeting and conferences. A virtual office in Serbia gives you the opportunity to use a high profile office building at a fraction of the renting or buying costs of such an address;
• Low maintenance costs and flexibility – virtual offices in Serbia can be obtained electronically and don't need capital investments. No human resources cost are attached to a virtual office in Serbia.
If you want to start a business in Serbia and need an office address, our specialists in company registration in Serbia can offer you a personalized offer of virtual office.
Our agents can help you open a company in Serbia and obtain a virtual office in Serbia. Our complete virtual office services include:
• Dedicated fax service with your own private and dedicated number;
• A professional secretary and, if needed, support teams;
• Call redirecting - specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number;
• Collection of bank statements;
• Extra usage of the meeting room.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need professional assistance in setting up a virtual office in Serbia.